Mar 29, 2023  
2016-2017 Governors State University Academic Catalog 
2016-2017 Governors State University Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Addictions Studies Minor

An undergraduate minor in Addictions Studies from the College of Health and Human Services  is available to students majoring in other fields. This minor is particularly appropriate for those students whose chosen career area will bring them into contact with substance abusers and their collaterals.

Requirements for the Minor

Students must meet all university requirements for a minor.

In addition, students must:

  1. complete at least nine hours of the required course work listed below at Governors State University; and
  2. submit transfer courses to the minor advisor for approval by the first week of the term of intended graduation.